ELITE 11 SOCCER CAMPS
Over the past 7 years, the Elite 11 Soccer camps have gained the reputation as some of the finest instructional soccer camps in the Midwest. Unlike many camps around the US, our camps are designed to help young players improve their individual skills. By using advanced teaching techniques, small group settings and position specific training, we are able to help young players understand the techniques needed to improve in both an individual and team environment.
Long time Collegiate Coach Graham Ford and his staff, offer a fun, competitive and positive environment to push players to text the next step in the games, while building a passion for the sport. Players are broken into small instructional groups based on position, skill, age and experience and are provided a personalized curriculum based on the needs of each level of player.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an advanced high school level player, the Elite 11 Soccer camp will allow you to work on your development in a fun and competitive environment and train with players of similar age and ability.
- Boys and Girls ages 7-18 of all skill levels.
- Per NCAA rules, our sports camps are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
- 5 Day / 4 Night Camp (others in Midwest are 4/3)
- Small Group setting based on age, skill, Experience and position
- Personal Attention assured
- 5.5 - 6 hours of soccer each day
- First rate facilities
- Safety Prioritized
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
Boys Week: July 12-16, 2020
Girls Week: July 19-23, 2020
Overnight - 2020 TBA
Commuter - 2020 TBA
"Amazing week. Coaches were awesome" - Cole B. - Camper
"It was a great experience and I learned a lot about soccer and technique that I didn't know before" - Andrew W. - Camper
"The coaches were great, and the food was really good." - Nathan B. - Camper