ELITE 11 SOCCER CAMPS
Unlike many of the other youth soccer camps throughout Ohio, the Elite 11 Soccer Camps are designed for individual skill development. Whether you are a beginner or varsity level high school player, our summer soccer camps will provide you with position-specific enhancement as well as individual emphasis that will allow for the maximum learning during the week.
Brand new in 2019, we are offering a new Girls Soccer camp. As with our highly popular boys camp, the emphasis of our girls camp will be on individual skill development for girls ages 7-18 of all skill levels, positions and experience.
- Boys and Girls ages 8-18 of all skill levels.
- Per NCAA rules, our sports camps are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
- 5 Day / 4 Night Camp (others in Midwest are 4/3)
- Small Group setting based on age, skill, Experience and position
- Personal Attention assured
- 5.5 - 6 hours of soccer each day
- First rate facilities
- Safety Prioritized
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP INCLUDE
Boys Week: July 7-11, 2019
Girls Week: July 14-18, 2019
Overnight - $575 per week
Commuter - $495 per week
"Amazing week. Coaches were awesome" - Cole B. - Camper
"It was a great experience and I learned a lot about soccer and technique that I didn't know before" - Andrew W. - Camper
"The coaches were great, and the food was really good." - Nathan B. - Camper