Camp & Campers
Q.1 What type of campers attend camp?
Q.2 What is the ratio of staff to campers?
Q.3 Can my child still attend camp if he or she has a medical condition?
Q.4 How are the campers divided?
Life At Camp
Q.1 What type of supervision is provided and will my child be safe?
Q.2 What do the campers do with their spare time ?
Q.3 What are the living arrangements ?
Q.4 Is there 24 hour supervision ?
Our Elite 11 Soccer Camp Staff is on duty 24 hours a day, on the fields, in the dormitories, in the cafeteria, at the pool. wherever our campers are present during the overnight camps. In addition, our campuses have a 24-hour camp security and a full-time, year round campus police security.
Q.5 What is the dining hall like and is the food good ?
YES! Our camps have ‘All You Can Eat’ buffets at every meal time to make sure each camper gets plenty to eat. There are multiple options at each meal and can accommodate all types of food preferences, including vegetarians, vegans, and all types of food allergies. Each food option is marked with health content and ingredients. In addition, the dining staff will help any child with food allergies or preferences.
Q.6 Can I bring food and drinks to camp?
Q.7 Are the rooms air conditioned?
Typically our rooms are not air conditioned, therefore we recommend that each camper brings 1 or more desk and/or floor fans as the rooms can get hot. Please check the particular camp page to verify dorm and whether there is air conditioning (if not stated no air conditioning is available)
Q.8 What should each camper wear to camp?
Q.9 What is your camper to coach ratio?
Q.10 Is there an Athletic Trainer on staff?
Q.11 What are the Check-in and Check-out times?
Checkin for all campers is between 12:00pm and 1:00pm at the camp dorm on Sunday. Commuter campers can check-in on the following days at the field around 8:45am. Check-out for all campers is at 4:00pm on Thursday at the camp dorm. Commuter campers can check-out nightly at 8:15pm if they do not wish to attend the evening social activity, or at 10:00pm if they wish to attend the social activity.
Q.1 When is payment due ?
Q.2 What Discounts are available?
Q.3 If I am flying to camp, where should I fly in and out of?
Q.4 Are parents allowed to watch camp activities?
Q.5 How do I reach my child during camp?
Q.6 What happens if we need to cancel?
- More than 14 days prior to the start of camp: If you have to cancel, for any reason, we will issue you a camp credit for all camp fees paid, valid through the current camp year. This credit can be used on any Premier Sports Camp and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
- Less than 14 days prior to the start of camp: If you have to cancel, for any reason less than 14 days prior to the start of camp, a credit will be issued for all camp fees paid, less the $200 camp deposit and the registration fee, valid through the current camp year. This voucher can be used on any Premier Sports Camp and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
- Once camp begins: No refunds or camp Credit will be issued once the camper has checked into camp and the camp has begun. In the event of an injury during camp and documented by both the camp director and with a note from your family doctor, we will issue a pro-rated credit for those days missed valid through this camp year. This credit can be used on any other Premier Sports Camp and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
Q.7 What is cancellation insurance?
The cost of Cancellation Protection for $50 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full cash refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date (Please note: the $50 Cancellation Insurance Fee & registration fee are non-refundable.) if you cancel for any reason prior to 14 days from the start of camp. If the cancellation occurs 14 days or less, a camp credit will be issued for all monies paid through the following year.
Highlights of Cancellation Insurance:
- Cost $50
- Cash Refunds for all monies paid (14 days out or more).
- Extend Any camp credits (less than 14 days out) by 1 full year.
- Pro rated credit for early camp departure in the case of injury.
- More than 14 days prior to the start of camp: Full Refund of all monies paid (less the $50 Insurance fee and the registration fee).
- Less than 14 days prior to the start of camp: Camp credit for all camp fees paid (less the $50 Insurance fee and the registration fee) valid through the following camp summer.
- Once Camp Begins: In the event of injury (must be documented with a note from your personal camp doctor) A pro rated credit will be issued for any Premier Sports Camp through the following year.
Q.8 Should I purchase camp/cancellation insurance?
Q.1 What to bring?
- Soccer Ball
- Soccer Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Athletic Clothes
- Casual Clothes
- Bath Towel
- Shower Towel
- Sun Screen
- Bedding for Twin sized bed
- Snack Food
- Spending Money (no $ is needed, but sometimes kids like to order pizza, t-shirts, vending etc.)